Thursday, September 29, 2011

Back to the Crazy

Well, what can I say? Life it NUTZ! haha, I've come to the conclusion that it always will be. School is in full swing with lots o' tests, papers, reading, and presentations. This week was especially crazy. 426 pages of reading, 1 quiz, 1 fatty test, 2 medium papers, 1 fatty paper, 1 fatty lesson plan, and 2 presentations....I'm so glad this week is almost over. :)

I also am back at PioneerBook...are you shocked? lol. It has been nice making a little money and being around cool people. It also is slightly overwhelming because the store is changing a lot, and there is so much to do. We have a sweet-awesome staff, so I know we will get it done.

I am also the loving being the laurels advisor in my ward. It takes a lot more time than I thought it would, but I think it is worth it. We meet every Wednesday for mutual, having Sunday meetings once a month, and I teach on the 2nd and 3rd Sunday of every month. It also takes me about three times as long to prepare my lesson than it did when I was in primary. My girls actually listen...presure!! lol. I am actually amazed at them. They are all taking college classes and are so responsible. I was definately not like that in high school. lol. Anyway, long and the short, it's been great. We have also been making a lot of friends in our ward. We have been having BBQs, playing ultimate frisby, and just chilling with peps a lot lately.

I also have started training for the triatholon next summer. It has been really fun. Anyway, life is good even though some days it feels like I am running around every where until 11 at night. Greg and I are loving when we actually get the chance to play some Gears 3. We finally beat the game last weekend. We have a date planned for tomorrow night. We are going to get food, and get our yard ready for winter. So romantic, right? haha, I actually am excited. I love it when we are working on stuff together. Happy Halloween so very soon!!

1 comment: