Monday, August 5, 2013

Coming to a close

Well, I got the newsletter in the mail last week.  The one that says all the dates and times of meetings that start next week, info on Back to School Night, and the first day of school.  I can honestly say that I am both excited and sad.  Summer has been such a good break for me, however, it has been a different story for Greg.  He has been working his tail off, and now it's his turn for a break.  He has been going to school for only a year, but is a Junior.  That's my hubby!  He puts his shoulder in, and doesn't stop pushing until he's done.  I wish I could be more like him.  Only two more years, and he will be done with school. 

The last day of Greg's internship is Friday, and then we get Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday completely together!  We are going to party it up.  We still need to figure out what to do about another car, but I know it will work out.  The countdown is on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment