Monday, May 23, 2011

My Birthday

My celebration started on Friday. We still had the SUV until 3, so I drove to my favorite restaurant for lunch, Cracker Barrell!! We had our usual, and it was wonderful. Greg asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday, and I said absolutely nothing! Those last few weeks of school, and being sick burnt me right out. So we dropped of the rental, went home, and did exactly that...nothing. :) We watched movies and ate food, and just chilled. It was wonderful. On Saturday morning Greg started making breakfast and said that he had forgotten some frenchtoast sticks in the freezer, and asked if I would grab them. As I pulled them out I saw a golden sticky note attached to the box. It said "Yummy breakfasts make me want to go swimin' by the new pool. Come to think of it, weren't those extremely huge books your Dad found way cool!" Haha, he made a treasure hunt for me! It was so much fun. He got me a floaty for our new pool, a camel back backpack that I wanted, Big Bang Theory Season 3, and Tangled. Whoot whoot! The very last note said this, "I hope you're happy. You mean everything to me in my heart. All these great things are only the start. I love you and I couldn't deprive you of the great time you gave me. Now face me and let me cement all of this together." He grabbed me and gave me long hug and a kiss. Don't I have the best hubby ever!? haha, I'm so lucky to be married to my best friend. :)

Thanks to everyone of our friends and family. We love you all so much, and we are so grateful to have such wonderful people in our lives!

2 comments:

  1. What a minute, how long have you known about the Big Bang Theory? How could you not have told me? We just started watching it and I'm so annoyed no one introduced me sooner, because that is probably my new favorite show.

    Except now I'm thinking maybe you did tell me and I just didn't pay that much attention, so if that is the case, please forget this comment every happened. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm glad you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete